Rendercore Lab Now Supports Arnold 4.0.3 for Maya!
MtoA 4.0.3 is a feature release, that is binary compatible with 4.0.* versions. It includes the following improvements :
Ticket - Summary
- Windows: MtoA master (for Maya PR 2021) doesn't contain xgen_procedural
- selection of objects in .ass aiStandins not working from ARV
- Grouping an object and then hiding the object inside the group does not update in the IPR
- ARV: grouping/parenting fails in IPR
- Export shaders to ass fails with shading engine selection
- Remove the Composite shader
- Export selected should always export selected Dependency Nodes
- Expose missing Arnold shaders
- Maya 2020, Bifrost & Caching: Arnold IPR does not update non-simulated animated Bifrost geometry on time changes when Cached Playback is enabled
- Don't create an Arnold session for swatches
- delay loading .ass and USD contents until treeview is expanded
- Use the new AiSceneWrite API
- Sheen (Toon) appears in the wrong place
- Toon rim light not supported properly with full paths
- Toon stylized highlight not supported with full paths
- Update Scons version
- Extra Attributes moved under Arnold tab on bifShape
For more information go to visit Arnold Renderer Website.
View our Maya Job Submission Tutorial to get started.