Rendercore Lab Now Support V-Ray 5.10.23 for Cinema 4D!
- Support for Cinema 4D R25
- Support TexRamp in material nodes
- Improve responsiveness when working with Node Materials
- Add an option to hide QT framework warnings from the log
- Better conversion for the "Material Weight" and "Use Fresnel" parameters from the classic V-Ray Advanced Material
- Fix slow export of cloners in render instance mode
- Fix slow export of scenes with lots of material assignments
- GPU device selection is not used if preferences are not open
- Wrong viewport previews of node materials
- Viewport previews don't render if editor map size is not default
- Overridden editor map size in the preview settings of the material is considered even if "override preferences" is disabled
- The "Save" and "Open" dialogs are not shown when the VFB is used on displays with different DPI scaling
- Textures are black in the viewport when using Cinema4D layered shader
- LightMix in manual light select mode does not work
- VFB layers are not saved when applied while Interactive is running
- Some Cosmos assets change their material when the object is expanded to geometry
- V-Ray GPU crashes when rendering CarPaint 2 material in animation
For more information go to visit Chaos Group Website.
View our Cinema 4D Job Submission Tutorial to get started.