Rendercore Lab Now Support V-Ray 5.10.21 for Cinema 4D!
- Support for the VertexMap tag
- V-Ray doesn't render in the same color space as the Node materials
- Geometry dissapears with V-Ray GPU Interactive rendering when using the CUDA engine
- Opacity mask doesn't work if the "Tile" option is disabled
- V-Ray doesn't render motion blur when using command line rendering with frame overrides
- Node preview updates may not be triggered for ports of Layered and Blend nodes
- Aborted update of texture node preview
- Different animated visibility in V-Ray for Cinema 4D and Standalone
- Animated visibility of objects does not work when exported and rendered with V-Ray Standalone
- Fix artifacts with animated boolean geometry
- Crash with animated boolean geometry when using default scene material
- Adding a scene containing proxy from the content browser doesn’t keep the materials applied
- Rendering alembics is more than 3 times slower than rendering unpacked geometry on CPUs with many cores
For more information go to visit Chaos Group Website.
View our Cinema 4D Job Submission Tutorial to get started.